February 18, 2011

Friday Film Fav: AshBoBizzle

Parasailing

Crabbing in Corolla

Waves

Ashlee's photos remind me why I love film so much. They have a special dreamy quality that can't be produced digitally. You can find more of her photos here.

ΔΔΔ


Friday Film Fav is a new weekly series where I share my favourite film photos from Flickr and the rest of the web. I'd love to hear about your film favourites! Send me an email or leave a comment with a link :)

Have a lovely weekend, friends!

3 comments:

  1. You might have seen this before, but I like trapac's photos (http://www.flickr.com/photos/teepee1/) and kevindooley's vivitar set (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pagedooley/sets/72157606535239692/) :D they're what got me started on using Koran elitechrome!

    Trix I love your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOOPS my iPhone corrected kodak to Koran -.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hannah: I'm so glad you do! That's a huge encouragement to me, thank you!

    Yes I've seen trapac's photos, love all the double exposures. I will go check kevindooley's photostream out! Thanks for the recommendations :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...